An elegant, space-saving kiosk for points of information, self-service and point of sale
The Box KX-100 delivers outstanding customer engagement and can be utilised for points of information, service and sale in enterprise environments and public services.Discover more about our Self-Service Kiosks
With its powerful 22” Touchscreen, Windows AIO system and optional integrated scanner, Chip & PIN, printer and NFC connectivity – the KX-100 is the ideal solution to expand your customer engagement capabilities.
In retail environments, the KX-100’s self-service capabilities can be used to reduce queue times and free up members of staff to deal with customers who need assistance.
In hospitality, leisure or transport environments, the KX-100 can be used as a check-in terminal, and an optional integrated scanner can support the use of QR codes for rapid customer data entry and recognition. In public spaces, such as libraries and museums, the KX-100 can be used as a wayfinding solution, saving members of the public time and increasing their satisfaction.
- Powerful Intel J1900 Quad Core Processor (can also be upgraded to Core i5)
- 22” 16:9 Projective Capacitive (PCAP) Touchscreen
- Sleek, elegant and space-saving design
- Solid all-metal construction – built to last
- RJ45 & USB connectivity at rear
- Optional wall/counter-mounting
- Optional integrated peripherals/features:
- Chip & PIN readers (including contactless payment)
- Thermal receipt printers
- 1D/2D scanners
- Privacy filters
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 ready
- Various custom branding options – including LED lighting, custom coloured metalwork and vinyl graphics