At Box Technologies, we understand the negative impact that downtime can have on your business operations, especially when this relates to mission-critical technology. As a result, we have developed our Box Onsite service – to minimise any unexpected downtime you might encounter and give you maximum peace of mind.
What is Box Onsite?
Box Onsite provides a next working day maintenance service as standard (Monday-Friday, 9am – 5.30pm) with extended 7-day and out of hours options (9am – 10pm) available depending on your requirements. There are 1, 3 and 5-year service options available.
Box Onsite 1 Year – Monday-Friday/Monday-Sunday
Box Onsite 3 Year – Monday-Friday/Monday-Sunday
Box Onsite 5 Year – Monday-Friday/Monday-Sunday
How does it work?
After the customer has diagnosed a hardware fault, a maintenance request is logged with Box Technologies at which point we will schedule one of our highly-skilled engineers to visit your site. When they arrive, the engineer will either repair the product on-site or organise a swap-out if the product is beyond repair.
Additional information SLA’s
- For standard 9am – 5.30pm and extended 9am – 10pm coverage, the standard SLA is Next Business Day.
- For those that require the 8-hour response option (only available if extended 9am – 10pm coverage is selected), maintenance requests logged before 2pm will be actioned under a Same Business Day SLA, for those logged after 2pm the SLA is Next Business Day.
- For those that require the 6-hour response option (available for both standard and extended hours coverage), maintenance requests logged before 12pm (9.30am – 5.30pm coverage) or 4pm (9am – 10pm coverage) will be actioned under a Same Business Day SLA. Requests logged after these respective cut-off times have an SLA of Next Business Day.
Further service detail
- All calls are logged and tracked on our dedicated system, and supported by live call analysis and management statistics.All calls are logged and tracked on our dedicated system, and supported by live call analysis and management statistics.
- Technical hotline support is provided free of charge for all our on-site support contracts.
- We will also provide advance notification of contract expiry and renewal terms.