POS274 Embedded Tablet
Specifically designed for demanding environments, the POS274 embedded tablet features a 8”wide screen and has been designed, and tested to withstand a 1.2m drop under military specifications and conditions. The POS274 embedded tablet also has been awarded a IP65 rating, protecting it from accidental liquid splashes.Discover more about our Tablets
This tablet solution also offers a variety of modularised peripherals such as MSR, 2D Scanner, Fingerprint reader and full connectivity with WiFi / BT / 3G / NFC, whilst still providing upto 8 hour’s of battery use. When charging is required this solution is available with multiple charging options and a range of IO options making this solution fit for purpose in any challenging environment.
- The high performance Quad Core Cherry Trail processor enables this mobile device to keep pace with busy environments, unlike customer designed devices.
- In addition to the long-lasting battery (up to 8hrs), the POS274 docking station offers 5 bays to enable fast charging of multiple devices ideal for busy environments where the devise is in constant use.
- Industrial tuned Wifi to optimised performance and user experience.
- High Bright 500nit touch screen and customisable, programmable function button to suit the business needs and increase productivity.
- The POS274 embedded tablet features both IP65 rated protection and a military specification of 1.2m drop test.
- Additional modules to enhance the tablets use including peripherals for scanning, fingerprint reading, MSR reading and payment are available. Enabling you to add to your point of service estate as when required rather than replacements.