The BX-500 combines elegant simplicity with performance to deliver a powerful, flexible and affordable modular PoS system.Discover more about our Point of Sale
Supporting Intel 4th generation high performance and low energy processors, the BX-500 is highly efficient and fast enough to keep up with demanding PoS and back office applications. The BX-500’s durable construction and single board design maximises reliability and ensures it is easy to service and upgrade when required, minimising the impact of any unexpected downtime and maximising return on investment.
The BX-500 has extensive retail specific connectivity via a range of ports; powered serial, powered USB, Ethernet, parallel and cash drawer kick. Connectivity can also be increased with add-on I/O cards.
With a future proofed architecture, the BX-500 can be further enhanced with option such as RAID, optical drive and graphics cards.
- Powerful, modular and durable design and construction
- Supports Intel’s 4th generation CPUs; Celeron G1820, Core i3-4330, Core i5-4590S, Core i7-4790S
- Wide range of power connectivity for POS peripherals
- Upgrade options; RAID, optical drive, graphics card and I/O cards
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Easy to upgrade and service