KX-400 is a highly stylised transactional kiosk.
The KX-400 self service kiosk is particularly suited to high-profile locations such as Government buildings, transport hubs, educational establishments and leisure facilities, providing services such as dispensing tickets, paying fees, buying paid-for services and interactive display advertising.
Manufactured from high grade steel and acrylic, the KX-400 kiosk offers a strong tamper resistant unattended payment terminal. Additionally, the Self Service Kiosk may be branded with your company livery and logos by either engraving into the surface, UV printing onto the reverse surface or by the application of digitally printed vinyl.
This distinguished Self Service Kiosk can be securely fixed into a temporary or permanent wall. It can also be fitted onto a podium, where a hole in the wall is not practicable, offering ultimate flexibility. It is suitable for full unattended payment in semi-outdoor and indoor locations.
The Pay Glow Self Service Kiosk offers the perfect balance of engineered reliability and contemporary design, delivering unrivalled performance even in the busiest of environments.
- Rust resistant, powder coated, high grade, mild steel chassis and polycarbonate front plate
- 230V AC power supply and RJ45 at rear
- Access to PC and technology via secure via rear access
- Available in a wide range of RAL paint colours, translucent shades and enhanced with LED lighting
Technology Enhancement Options:
- 19″ 4:3 SAW, 19″ 4:3 multi touch
- Thermal receipt and ticket printers
- Coin and Note acceptors with return
- Chip & PIN, MSR, Mifare or Desfire smartcard readers
- 1D or 2D scanners, Fingerprint reader and HD Webcam
Measurements: H925 x W540 x D289mm