High Speed Multi-Functional, Barcode, Kiosk, Label, Ticket & Receipt Printers
The TSP700II is currently the fastest single station receipt printer on the market so if speed is important in your application then the TSP700II can’t be beaten. Its robust design and ease-of use make the TSP700 ideal for fast, high volume receipting applications which require high quality text, graphics and barcode output at a non-hesitating 250mm per second. The TSP700II is compatible with the majority of operating platforms and has been successfully installed in thousands of retail, hospitality and self service kiosk applications worldwide. The TSP700II is also the world’s only multifunctional printer, capable of printing high quality tickets and labels on stock up to 0.15mm thick. With a high quality cutter as standard and black mark sensor for accurate spacing, the TSP700II can be used as a low cost label printer, lottery printer or dedicated ticket printer for cinemas, theme parks and tourist attractions. New TSP743IIBTi printer with Bluetooth Interface for Wireless printing from Apple iOS™, Android™ and Windows™ tablets. TSP743II WiFi Option – providing simple WiFi printing directly from Smartphones, Tablets, PCs or any other device to the Star TSP743 LAN printer using Star WiFi Powerpack. TSP743II WebPRNT™ – simple platform independent receipt printing direct from web based applications using Star’s WebPRNT Browser or via a ‘plug-in’ interface option.
Features and Benefits
- 250mm per second print speed with high speed processor
- “Drop-In & Print” Easy Load. Literally drop a roll of paper into the printer, close the lid, and it’s loaded!
- Compatibility with the majority of operating platforms with a quality suite of drivers including Microsoft WHQL certification for the TSP700II using the USB interface for seamless integration.
- Large paper roll diameter up to 100mm providing almost twice as much paper capacity.
- Full or partial cut autocutter (centre) as standard MCBF 2 million cuts.
- New splash resistant design with easy-clean curves for robust kitchen / bar use. Optional splash proof cover and warning buzzer also available
- Two colour output for emphasis, using specialist two colour paper.
- Serial, Parallel and USB interface versions are available, plus a non-interface version for use with Ethernet
- Versatile user choice of paper widths: standard 80mm, 82.5mm for lottery applications and 58mm for labelling
- Double Density (406x 203dpi) print resolution for high quality graphics and ID photos.
- AutoLogo marketing/stock management tool with the ability to configure/download graphics or coupons without expensive software changes or complicated set up procedures.
- Incorporates futurePRNT software with a variety of tools, including the Serial / Parallel Virtual Port Emulator, Graphics Management Tools, as well as Installation and Hex Dump Tools
- Supporting iOS, Android and Windows platforms