The Dolphin™ 70e, Honeywell’s latest enterprise hybrid device, successfully marries the size, style and usability of a consumer device with the reliability and longevity of a traditional rugged hand-held. Engineered with premium materials and clean lines, the form factor of the Dolphin 70e elegantly lends itself to personal device usage while also meeting the challenges found in the unpredictable surroundings of the mobile enterprise.
Features and Benefits
- Aesthetically Pleasing and Pocketable: Attractively designed to increase end user adoption and communicate a progressive, professional appearance in the field
- Beyond Reliable: Integrates Corning® Gorilla Glass® for display damage resistance, while housing is designed to withstand multiple 4’ drops to concrete and over 1,000 0.5m tumbles
- Crystal Clear Touch Screen Display: Capacitive touch technology and readability in various lighting conditions combine to provide an offering that is perfect for inside or outside use cases
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
- Remote MasterMind® Ready: Extends mobile workforce capabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution
- Service Made Simple™ Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase extending the product life expectancy beyond the norm for consumer grade devices