The Datalogic Gryphon GFS4000 series represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic ADC. Using advanced imaging technology, the Gryphon™ GFS4400 2D fixed mount bar code reader provides a complete self-contained solution for OEM use into self-service kiosks, price verifiers, ticket readers, document handling, and medical laboratory applications, as well as vending machines and other automated equipment.
Designed for easy integration, the Gryphon GFS4400 2D module provides a ‘plug-and-play’ solution for system designers. Constructed using high-impact resin to withstand repeated cleanings with solvents and disinfectant solutions, the sealed enclosure meets industrial standards against water and particulates to provide dependable scanning performance.
User comfort is maximized with the GFS4400 OEM module’s steady, deep red illumination light. Easier on the eyes than competitive products with flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The aimer’s centre cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
- Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with centre-cross for targeted scanning
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Reads bar codes down to 4mils
- Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes
- Interface options: RS-232 or USB
- Datalogic’s patented Green Spot for good-read feedback
- Integrated good-read beeper
- Automatic sensing or manual trigger options available
- High-impact resin creates a solvent-tolerant enclosure
For more information on the Datalogic Gryphon GFS4000 series or any Datalogic scanner contact Box Technologies today 01844 264 000