The Elo Digital Signage 70″ 7001L Interactive Digital Signage display combines an optical multi-touch touchscreen with a professional-grade, large format display in a slim, integrated package. For retail, hospitality, commercial real estate, education and other commercial applications, the large wide-screen format offers a high-quality, interactive canvas for attracting and engaging consumers. The 7001L offers system integrators and value-added resellers (VARs) a high performance solution that is easy to deploy and maintain. With a total thickness of 3.5 inches (89mm), the 7001L is compliant with the ADA requirement of less than 4” protrusion for wallmounted products when used with a compatible wall-mount.
With a 700 nit LED panel, the Elo Digital Signage 70″ 7001L is a bright, high quality display suitable for public environments. The optical touchscreen enables up to six simultaneous touches for multi-user interaction. This touch technology offers a fast and extremely sensitive response similar to the experience on mobile devices and is compatible with Microsoft Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 operating systems. The touchscreen is 4mm thick, fully tempered glass.
Elo Digital Signage 70″ IDS -01 series displays are compatible with Intel’s Open Pluggable Standard (OPS) for Digital Signage with an available adapter kit. Optional, high performance computer modules are available which turn the 7001L into a completely integrated all-in-one computer—without the need for any cables or additional mounting hardware.
Features and Benefits
- Professional-grade hardware including tempered touchscreen glass to withstand the rigors of public use
- Thin (<4” mounted) design is attractive and compliant with ADA and IBC protrusion requirements
- Reliable, integrated interactive digital signage solutions with optional NFC and RFID scanners and webcam kits
- 3 year standard warranty with optional 2 year extended warranty. On-site advance replacement exchange option available in USA
- Remote management capability for device hardware with support for future cloud applications
- Intel OPS compliant with available adapter kit
- Flexible mounting in portrait, landscape and table-top orientation