Elo Digital Signage 42″ 4201L interactive touchscreen delivers a professional-grade large format display in a slim, integrated package. Designed from the bottom up for retail, hospitality, healthcare and other commercial markets, the Elo IDS is a high-quality, interactive canvas for attracting and engaging consumers. The Elo Digital Signage 42″ 4201L offers system integrators and value-added resellers (VARs) a high performance solution that is easy to deploy and maintain in public environments. With a total thickness of 3.2 inches (81 mm), the 4201L is compliant with ADA and IBC requirements of less than 4-inch protrusion for wall-mounted products when used with a compatible wall-mount.
Available with IntelliTouch Plus surface acoustic wave dual-touch or optical multi-touch technology, display clarity is undistorted due to use of clear glass. The optical touchscreen enables up to six simultaneous touches for multi-user interaction. Optical technology offers a fast and extremely sensitive response similar to the experience on mobile devices and is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems. Tilt mounts are available for easy cable access. State of the art HD display technology is utilized including a high contrast/brightness LED-backlit LCD panel, extended color gamut with movie/ gaming/ photo modes, black level adjustment, and on-screen menu enhancements.
Elo Digital Signage 42″ IDS -01 series displays are compatible with Intel’s Open Pluggable Standard (OPS) for Digital Signage with an available adapter kit. Optional, high performance computer modules are available which turn the 4201L into a completely integrated all-in-one computer without the need for any cables or additional mounting hardware. Computer modules are available in a choice of two models: ECMG2-i3 based on a 3.3GHz Intel® Core i3 processor and HD2500 graphics; and ECMG2-i5 based on a 3.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor and HD4000 graphics. The computer modules make the 4201L a reliable platform that is interoperable with most content management servers and supports optimal partitioning of locally cached and network streamed content.
Features and Benefits
- Professional-grade hardware with strengthened touchscreen glass to withstand the rigors of public use
- IntelliTouch Plus technology designed to endure medical disinfectant wipe down procedures in healthcare environments
- Thin (<4” mounted) design is attractive and compliant with ADA and IBC protrusion requirements
- Reliable, integrated IDS solution with optional NFC / RFID scanners and webcam kits
- 3 year standard warranty with optional 2 year extended warranty. On-site advance replacement exchange option available in USA
- Remote management capability for device hardware with support for future cloud applications
- Intel OPS compliant with available adapter kit
- Flexible mounting in portrait, landscape and table-top orientation
Box also supply open frame displays which can be designed into Kiosks and other equipment.
For more information on the Elo Digital Signage 42″ touchscreen contact Box Technologies today 01844 264 000